LYNX-DEV .asp pages

From: Mark Haras
Subject: LYNX-DEV .asp pages
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:42:44 -0400

we are using lynx (not sure of its version, its date stamp is july, 1996) on a
hp-ux system.

one of the sites we were using without any problems has changed their
login/password
page, it is now being generated with asp code. since this change we can enter
the login and
password, but after a valid submission, the next page fails to come across. no
error messages
are generated.

would lynx ver 2.7 corrected this problem ?

thanks for your support,

mark e haras
advacom, inc.
1-800-678-0512