LYNX-DEV Re: addressing mail to your friends

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: addressing mail to your friends
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:46:40 -0400 (EDT)

The change below is not meant to pre-empt the arrival at a better
long-term solution.  But since it is simple and it is on my list
of candidate long-term solutions, I suggested that Rob do it.

-- Al Gilman

----- Forwarded message from Rob Partington -----

Al Gilman wrote:

> The immediate change I would suggest is to go to the place in
> the home page where it mentions address@hidden and make
> this plain text and no longer a mailto anchor.

Ok, I can do that now.
--
Rob Partington, address@hidden, address@hidden
Senior Systems Chocolate