Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX's Year 2000 Comliance

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV LYNX's Year 2000 Comliance
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:41:24 -0400

I've not made it thru all the code.  However, a cursory grep thru the
lynx code shows use of the following time related functions - ctime(),
mktime(), time().  I trust Fote and other recent developers to have
code which is compliant.  I just wasn't sure if any of the remnants of
libWWW from before lynx might have something of concern; perhaps dealing
with http headers or some such thing.

If folk are assured of lynx's compliancy, then at the very least it would
be worthwhile to state that assurance in the README files and web sites
advertising lynx.
;