Re: LYNX-DEV hand holding sought

From: RamNarayan S
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV hand holding sought
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 02:42:32 +0500 (IST)

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> I've only tested with the command-line option, rather than the lynx.cfg
> setting (in case that makes a difference).  I normally don't use the mouse
> code (since, to be complete, there should be a way to click for things other
> than links, e.g., for go-back), but just checked that it is functional in
> the last copy of Lynx that I installed.

Oops!!! Me too. I only tested using the command line option.

Compiling with slang did the trick for me.  ncurses uses only the left
mouse to its  things  in Lynx  (it  didn't  work for me  though),  but
compiling  with  slang has an  option  of going  back to the  previous
page visited by pressing right mouse.

I use HP-UX 9.05.

RamNarayan S