Re: LYNX-DEV How about calling viewers?

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How about calling viewers?
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:51:32 +0900 (JST)

> It would really help for some developer who knows what's going on inside
> to include a textfile on how to edit lynx.cfg so that lynx calls external
> viewers, or even sendmail.exe, correctly.

Doesn't require a developer, just someone who has them working.  The
"how to edit" documentation is within the lynx.cfg file itself, and
IMHO seems very complete.  Is the problem that the documentation is
inadequate for DOS specifically?

A few people now have offered me help on INSTALLATION which I appreciate
much.  However since it is fairly well under control (though far from
really complete), perhaps one of you (Bill?) could make the lynx.cfg file
easier to understand, and add specific working examples for DOS.  Just as
there are "VMS ONLY" and "UNIX ONLY" sections, I suspect "DOS ONLY"
sections would be welcome, too.

__Henry
;
;