Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 32 Setup

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 32 Setup
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 08:30:45 +0100 (BST)

> Hello administrator,

Sort of implies that there is an organisation, rather than a loose collection
of volunteers.

> May I know where I can setup my Internet host ? and I am behind my
> company's firewall.

To avoid us having to enumerate all the option, tell us how you configure
an out of the box Netscape or MSIE browser, or ask your network adminstrator
what if any provisions have been made for web browsing.  In the mean
time read the bit in lynx.cfg on proxies.
;
;