Re: LYNX-DEV Great Work

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Great Work
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 04:07:06 -0400 (EDT)

970930 Jean-Paul wrote:
> This is the best program to come along since the original Lynx.

i'm sure everyone would like to know which version you're using
& which one you're comparing it with.
original Lynx 1-1 came out around the time of the Big Bang ...

you would no doubt like to know that a new release is in the offing
to incorporate the vast amount of development since 2-7-1 c 970404,
now under discussion on lynx-dev.

> Can you send me some info on subscribing to the lynx-dev mailing list?

  with "subscribe lynx-dev" (without the quotation marks) on a line by itself.

there's an archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev
& lots of information at  lynx.browser.org .

;