LYNX-DEV test for SLtt_get_screen_size

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV test for SLtt_get_screen_size
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:17:49 +0900 (JST)

The last couple of times I've used auto-configure, I've noticed
something that seems odd.  I would think the first place to look
for SLtt_get_screen_size would be in libslang.a, and if it's not
there, give up, but of course I have no idea what the logic of
autoconf scripts is like.  Anyway, FWIW:

checking for SLtt_get_screen_size... no
checking for SLtt_get_screen_size in -lslang... yes

Otherwise (except for the linking twice quirk) autoconf seems to
work well on SunOS4.1.3.  This is lynx2.7.1ac-0.74, using setenv
to set the path to the slang and zlib library and header files,
then the command "./configure --with-screen=slang --with-zlib".

__Henry
;
;