LYNX-DEV Problems when dumping (want more columnsize)

From: Mario Toffia
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems when dumping (want more columnsize)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:04:36 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi, sorry for the poor english..

I'm currently using lynx for converting some pages from some internet sites.
Using a perl script, "grepping" memory prices and so on...
The goal is to have a pricelist of cheapest prices in some categories.
Note that this is not a commercial development, just for fun and for use
for me and my classfriends

PROBLEM: When I use lynx -dump XXX > YYY it uses a (for me) predefined
column size, is there any possibility to chgange that size?
(When i use print within lynx it uses the termnial size...)

Many thanks in advance Mario Toffia

address@hidden
address@hidden

;