LYNX-DEV Lynx_w32 keyboard

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx_w32 keyboard
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:20:23 -0400 (EDT)

I need someone who can test lynx_w32 on a non-us keyboard for me.  Family
and work life is just insane at the moment unfortunately, but I have
managed to grab pdcurses 2.3 and link it to my old lynx.  Other than
breaking my mouse support I don't see any difference but a non-us keyboard
user might.

;
;