LYNX-DEV Lynx difficulty

From: Joseph Murdock
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx difficulty
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 10:38:34 -0300 (ADT)

        I use you Lynx W32 program because I'm using a screenreader and
need to browse with an ASCII text browser.  The program works EXTREMELY
well, and I'm very pleased...  However, I am having a problem when
downloading files with Lynx:  The message I get is "Unable to open input
file, Candelling!:

        I would imagine that it's something REALLY simple, just that I
couldn't find any help in the online doccumentation, and I'hope you can
give me a hand.

                                Joe

;
;