LYNX-DEV Lynx Settings For Mac

From: Robert Martin
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Settings For Mac
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 10:42:18 -0400

Hello!

        I was writing with regards to what should be the proper settings for my
MAC using Lynx when I am dialing up through my modem.  I am trying to
connect to a text based site(ASCII). I have connected to the site but a
lot of the letters are being replaced by characters throughout the whole
page.  Should I be using a specific speed of modem and what should all
my settings for connetion be set at.  I would greatly appreciate any
information you could forward me on the configuration of my Mac through
my modem with your Lynx System.

        Thank You!
                Robert

;