Re: LYNX-DEV _Lots_ more on INSTALLATION and SIMPLEDIR

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV _Lots_ more on INSTALLATION and SIMPLEDIR
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:40:01 +0900 (JST)

> > having it archived on lynx-dev is more appropriate than putting it in
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[...]
> Many of us can write simple batch files but why should we when it has
> already been done.

No one should, wants to, or has to.  Give the URL on "http://www.flora.org/
lynx-dev/html/".  (Actually, you might write it up in a message by itself
and resubmit it, since the thread was split up over three posts.)

> >  It would be nice to have a "final version" [of the chrttrans/makefile.dos]
> > in place before that happens.
> To that end, I have provided one that I feel will do the job quite well.

Many people over the years will benefit.  Thank you.

Klaus, it's probably just as easy for you to take it from here, so I'm
taking it out of SIMPLEDIR.

__Henry
;
;