LYNX-DEV URL grabber for lynx

From: Axel C. Frinke
Subject: LYNX-DEV URL grabber for lynx
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 00:47:21 +0200 (MET DST)

                                        Roesberg, Thu  09.10.97
Hello,

I've just written a small C program to filter URLs from stdin, sort
them by host and in order of first appearance and either to display it
as a simple listing or to generate a script (ready to be executed by
batch or at) to retrieve all found URLs using "lynx -dump" (or
-source).
I'm using this program very often for my own, and basically I'm ready
to publish with sources if someone else is interested.
However, I'm hesitating about publishing it in due to possible abuse.
It is very easy to retrieve 1000 and more URLs at once, so before
publishing I would like to hear your opinion.

Sincerely,

Axel.

P.S.: I apologize if someone else already developed a similiar tool.

;
;