Re: LYNX-DEV Instructions for beginners

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Instructions for beginners
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:44:51 +0900 (JST)

> I need to know if I can use the search engines with lynx, and other such
> stupid questions including tips and procedures.  The mailing list you refer

Start with learning the basic key commands (just press "K" in Lynx) and
then go to the on-line help (press "?" or "H").  You'll need to spend
some time reading the "Lynx Users Guide" which in a default help page
is the first link after "Choose a subject".  If by chance the help
documents have not been installed locally, you can access ones for
the lynx2-7-1 release through "http://144.35.10.96/lynx2-7-1/lynx_help/
lynx_help_main.html", for example.  On a default help page you will
find links for search engines right there towards the bottom of the page!

__Henry
;
;