LYNX-DEV Where to find help?

From: Roland Mas
Subject: LYNX-DEV Where to find help?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:28:55 +0200

Hello,

I'm the happy owner of a PC running Linux, so _I_ am the system operator.
And I found nowhere any reference to how I could configure Lynx properly,
always "contact your system operator". So, could you please give me the URL
or the man page (lynx.1 is not really useful, and I found no other man page)
explaining the expected syntax from the lynx.cfg file, its location, etc?

Thanks in advance,
  Roland Mas
--
          --+* Roland « B-o-b » Mas *+--