Re: LYNX-DEV color style code, LWV's dbx results

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV color style code, LWV's dbx results
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:11:03 +0900 (JST)

> Though it's a kludge, I am almost tempted to add a few lines of code
> which, if the installation directory isn't found, checks the current
> directory for a styles directory ...
  ^^^^^^^^^
Maybe not a directory, but the file, lynx.lss, itself.  If it doesn't find
the file, then print an alert that you need one.  (But I'm not volunteering,
so I better shut up.)

> Hmm - I just started lynx up in rxvt.  Hmm - Henry, do you happen to have
> the style sheet you are using lying about ?  How about anyone else working on
> the style sheets?  Henry, I _don't_ see the behavior you describe.

Okay, I'm glad to know that.  Either Klaus or Tom fixed it, which means I
need to try the latest code, or it's something in your rxvt vs the TeraTerm
(or telnet)-vt100 (hacked for color support) terminfo entry I use.

> What I do see is that the color highlighting extends past the text of
> the status line.  And the highlighting for <LI>'s appears inconsistent.
> Some extended from the left margin of the screen to the end of the current
> line, while some do not.

I verify that these inconsistancies (and others) were around when I was
testing in May-June.

__Henry
;
;