LYNX-DEV Lynx for win3.1?

From: Harter
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx for win3.1?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:36:39 GMT

Is there a binary for Lynx on windows 3.1?  I want to use this with the
proprietary wildcat mustang connection manager(winsock emulator?).  I
tried the dos version of lynx, but it said that there is no driver
present.  I think I need to use the winsock driver or its wildcat
emulator.
        I want to use lynx because it is fast and a low memory
requirement.  I use a proprietary ibm computer and more memory is not
cheap.
        The wildcat people might be persuaded to add a win3.1 version to
their web site.

                        Donald Harter Jr.

;
;