LYNX-DEV Video

From: tes
Subject: LYNX-DEV Video
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:51:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I just wanted to write and tell you about The World's Best Information
Video Collection.

We stock only the world's best instructional, educational, and how-to
information videos.  We've reviewed over 30,000 different Special
Interest videos and selected nearly 8,000 for our catalogs.

We have videos in dozens of catagories including;

       Academic Studies                     Art
       Biography                            Boating
       Business Skills                      Childcare & Parenting
       Children's Learning                  Computer
       Cooking                              Crafts
       Dance                                Documentary
       Exercise                             Gardening
       Health                               Home Improvement
       Martial Arts/Self Defence            Music
       Nature                               Personal Growth
       Pets                                 Photography
       Sports                               Theology
       Travel

If you are interested in obtaining our catalog, please e-mail me for
more information.

Sincerely,

John Kanai

;