LYNX-DEV Please reply

From: Hannah Draper
Subject: LYNX-DEV Please reply
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 06:44:13 -0400

     Last week I sent an email asking some questions about the Lynx
     browser.  I have not heard back since.

     I want to make sure I have the right address before I go into my
     problem again.  Could you verify that I am emailing the right address
     and the right people to answer some basic questions about Lynx.

     Thank you.

     Hannah Draper
     address@hidden
     (770) 206-1040