LYNX-DEV A few questions on installing Lynx

From: Abernethy,Joe
Subject: LYNX-DEV A few questions on installing Lynx
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:40:00 -0400

We are running VMS 6.2 and in reading the documentation for installing, I
find several references to the logical LYNX_DIR.  What is this supposed
to translate to?

We only have the c compiler running on one node of our cluster, and
compiling went smoothly, but we want to test Lynx on our stand-alone
system. What files will I need to copy to this other system to install
lynx on the stand-alone system( which is also running VMS)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Joseph Abernethy
System Engineer
Community Health Plan
One CHP Plaza