Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1ac-0.87

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7.1ac-0.87
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:46:39 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:

> Note that the format for chartrans table files has changed slightly.
> The default is now to fall back to the "default" table for characters
> that cannot be translated otherwise to the display character set.

Great! BTW, Klaus, I have ran across a site/form that won't accept Post
Content Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;  charset=windows-1250.
Lynx (ac-0.84) has generated this because I have my Display charaset set
to ISO-8859-2 and the form is in Windows-1250..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;