LYNX-DEV Command: Remove from book

From: James Elkinton
Subject: LYNX-DEV Command: Remove from book
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 02:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

In every lynx up until I started recompiling new 2.7.1's, pressing R on a
link in the bookmark page would give the option of removing that link
immediately from the bookmarks.  Now, all it does is refresh the screen!
Was the command moved to another key?  If so, why?  Opening up a text
editor on the side to manually remove stuff is driving me batty.

;
;