Re: LYNX-DEV Need help compiling with DJGPP under DOS

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Need help compiling with DJGPP under DOS
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 05:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

> We could put a #define EXP_CHARTRANS in userdefs.h; it's just a question
> of going through the code and removing all references to the symbol.
> I haven't done that cleanup yet (I am not good at cleaning up...).
If nothing interesting arises (i.e., bugs), I'll make a cleanup patch
to eradicate that detail.  There are other dangling ifdef's, but none
afaik that are entangled with the configure script.

> > -- I was curious about the removal of the COLOR_CURSES ifdef (was this
> >    because someone is building against differently-patched PDCurses,
> >    or because of some other change)?
>
> I was also wondering, but have put it in 2.7.1ac-0.87 as given.
I figure that Wayne's the one to say if it's good or not (I don't have
time/resources to set up the build for that one).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden