LYNX-DEV Compiling lynx under win32

From: igork
Subject: LYNX-DEV Compiling lynx under win32
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:26:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi. I am trying to compiling lynx under windows 95 using borland c++ 5.1
When I have read the readme file it told me that I have to unzip win32.zip
into lynx source directory. However, I could not find this file anywhere on
the lynx www pages. I have looked many times, however, there only source
code  and lynx binary for win32.
  I tried to compile lynx without  this win32.zip file, however,
compilation stops right away giving me the message:
"can not find dos.c file.
Could somebody please tell me, where I can find that aditional file to compile
lynx under windows 95.
  Thanks for your help.   Igor.

P. S. Please, send your reply by e-mail to my address:
address@hidden, since I am not subscribing to
lynx mailing list, just use lynx pages to send this
message.

;
;