LYNX-DEV another oversight in SIMPLEDIR

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV another oversight in SIMPLEDIR
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 12:56:21 +0900 (JST)

"samples/lynx.cfg" is an out-of-date duplication of the top-level
"lynx.cfg".  I recommend that it be removed because it is a relatively
large file.  Instead of the duplication, I think an advisory in
INSTALLATION to make copies of "userdefs.h" and "lynx.cfg" before
editing them might be better.

Therefore, the files I recommend being removed are: "README.* newfiles.*
DESC RELEASE_STATEMENT docs/README.html docs/README.txt samples/lynx.cfg",
provided the information in RELEASE_STATEMENT is incorporated into README,
and the CHANGES* files are edited and renamed as appropriate.

__Henry
;
;