Re: LYNX-DEV I have a question

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I have a question
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:30:44 +0100 (BST)

[ Original on help address, so preserve non-list address in replies ]

> I am going to put up a lynx Server and I need the instructions on how
> and what I have to do in order to pit it up properly..

Lynx is a client, not a server.

Please explain what you are trying to do, what operating system and
other constraints apply, where you have got stuck in the existing
documentation and why.

Note that much of the documentation is in the source distribution, and,
if you only have the binary distribution, the supplier of that is legally
obliged to supply the source at no more than reasonable handling costs,
and in machine readable form.
;
;