LYNX-DEV Latest LYNX for win32

From: Darrell Falke
Subject: LYNX-DEV Latest LYNX for win32
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 09:05:02 -0800

Thanks for a great product.
I recently tried using the update (1997.10.12 2-7-1ac-0.81). Because I use a
proxy to get out to the Internet I found the need to keep punching in the Proxy
Username and Password for each link I followed a bit much. I tried the command
line switches -auth and -pauth and they only worked for the initial web page I
opened. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? If not, is there any
chance an adjustment could be made to this process?
Thanks again.

address@hidden
(714) 730-2825

;