LYNX-DEV How do you get rid of title?

From: Jeff Groves
Subject: LYNX-DEV How do you get rid of title?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:20:19

I've been trying to figure out how to get rid of the title at the top of the
page.  I want to eliminate it so I can gain an extra two lines and start
displaying text at the top of the screen.

I did some hacking in display_page() and used a move(0,0) to reset the cursor
before calling the display_line() routine.  This worked OK for the text, but
the anchors are offset two lines below the text.

The anchor positioning is done somewhere upstream and I haven't quite figured
it out.

There's probably a better way to do this.  Any ideas about where to do it?

I saw some references to a toolbar.  Does this have anything to do with my
problem?

Thanks.

-- Jeff Groves

;