Re: LYNX-DEV Bookmarks

From: John
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bookmarks
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:15:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997, Jackie Burns wrote:

> I am using lynx v.2.6.  I have looked for information on
> managing bookmarks (e.g. filing them into folders), but
> have failed to find any.  Is it possible to file bookmarks
> with this version?  I'd appreciate any information.
> Thanks.

Yes you can Jackie with a lot of work which means making
lots of files and psuedonims in unix if you know what that
means, but lynx 2.7+ allows multiple bookmark files and you
can see how it wurks (without spell check) and there are
some holes in it but I'll fix them when I get time, but try
this (and feel free to copy the source)
http://www.epix.net/~dad/bookmarks/

John

;