Re: LYNX-DEV re: your lynx support

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV re: your lynx support
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 05:35:43 -0500

From: Klaus Schilling <address@hidden>

           I'd guess that Grail (a Python based web browser) or
           TkWWW (a TCL/Tk based one) would be much better contenders
           in the "most obscure" category.

I think Grail has been heard of by a lot of folk.  Probably most obscure
would be the WWW browser for the palmtop/hand helds, or the Apple II,
or perhaps the browser written in Caml, or the one that comes in CoST,
or WebTk or Phoenix or for that matter I suspect that few folk see
the original WWW browser from NeXT, or the CERN line browser.
;