LYNX-DEV Possible 2.7.1 bug

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Possible 2.7.1 bug
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:57:49 +0100 (MET)

I am trying to investigate a spam e-mail that has the URL

        http://www.rollanet.org/%7Eleathers/fake-email.htm

encoded in the "Received" headers. When pointing Lynx to that page, I only
get a [INLINE] and a <hr> line. Then, no matter what key I press, Lynx
crashes ("A Fatal error has occured", "Lynx now exiting with signal: 11").
This happens every time I try.

--
\\//
Peter - http://nafmo.home.ml.org/ - ICQ UIN 762719