Re: mailing list

From: Al Gilman
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 19:50:11 -0500 (EST)

to follow up on what Andrew Vardy said:

> I wonder can you help me get on a Lynx mailing list.
>
> I tried to do this before, but never had success.

To subscribe to the most active list, which is dominated by
people writing code to enhance Lynx, write an email to
address@hidden with the request

  subscribe lynx-dev  address@hidden

in the body of the message.  The Subject header will be ignored.
If this does not work please write to address@hidden
and the listmasters will enroll you manually.

If writing to address@hidden does not resolve the
problem in a day or two, please get back to me and I will follow
up for you.

-- Al Gilman

for more information on lynx-related lists:

  Mailing lists related to Lynx

  http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/lynx/FAQ/lists.html