LYNX-DEV Gov

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV Gov
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:20:13 -0500 (EST)

I thought people on the list would be interested in knowing that Kathie
Sawyer, my Mother in law, was in the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on
Competition, Innovation and Public Policy in the Digital Age yesterday
(11/04/97).  She mentioned Lynx and Bobcat and said some stuff about text
browsers being capable of proplerly viewing the web as long as the web
designers wrote good code.

Wayne

;
;