LYNX-DEV resize bug in lynx on SunOS

From: Jon Sherling
Subject: LYNX-DEV resize bug in lynx on SunOS
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 97 12:22:31 EST

I'm running lynx 2.7.1 with fotemods970722.zip on
SunOS 4.1.3_U1 inside an "xterm" window.

When the window containing lynx is resized larger than its size when
lynx was started, the display becomes garbled.  The display can be
resized to any size equal to or smaller than the original size with no
trouble.  Only larger resizes fail.  After a resize, I do "^R" to
reload the page for propper formatting.  The page does get formatted
differently, as if the screen size has changed, but scrolling through
the page destroys the display.

This happens with all pages and all lynx versions I've tried.

Jon L. Sherling, Network Administrator  | Internet:  address@hidden
Franklin Electronic Publishers, Inc.    | Phone:     (609) 386-2500 x4702
One Franklin Plaza                      | Fax:       (609) 386-2660
Burlington, NJ 08016-4907               |
;
;