Re: LYNX-DEV problems compiling lynx_386 version (latest lynx-cur.zip)

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problems compiling lynx_386 version (latest lynx-cur.zip)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:01:15 +0900 (JST)

> to get a batch file put into the distribution to simplify the process for
> new comers but the idea was rejected.

The idea itself was not rejected, and at least from this corner is welcome,
but as a reference to the Flora archives.  Please post a polished up batch
file in a message by itself, perhaps with some explanation, other helpful
hints, the ftp URL to your binary, etc.  I personally would like to see such
a reference in the INSTALLATION file.  I just didn't want to put the batch
file itself, in it's entirety, in INSTALLATION (or the distribution) is all.
I DO appreciate your efforts.

__Henry
;
;