Re: LYNX-DEV resize bug in lynx on SunOS

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV resize bug in lynx on SunOS
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 21:33:45 -0500 (EST)

address@hidden (Larry W. Virden, x2487) wrote:
>address@hidden (Jon Sherling) writes:
>
>> I'm running lynx 2.7.1 with fotemods970722.zip on
>> SunOS 4.1.3_U1 inside an "xterm" window.
>
>> When the window containing lynx is resized larger than its size when
>> lynx was started, the display becomes garbled.  The display can be
>
>I just tried this using lynx 2.7.1 fotemods 1997-11-02 as well as lynx
>2.7.1ac-0.89 on a SPARC Solaris 2.4 , Sun unbundled c compiler,
>and ncurses 4.1.971101 with the same behavior observed.

        This no fotemods.  I removed fotemods.zip from
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/patches/ in deference to Henry's
pickle parable, and that URL now gives a messages that the
development code is being prepared for release, and a link to
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

        There's a lynx271f.zip companion to lynx271ssleay.zip,
for people using the built-in SSL hooks.  Everyone else should
discard their fotemods code sets.

                                Fote