LYNX-DEV Re: Request for help..

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Request for help..
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 17:04:51 -0500 (EST)

"Ranganath.S" <address@hidden> wrote:
>Sir,
>  I am a pre-final year engineering student studying at Karnataka
>Regional Enginnering College,Karnataka,India.I am a linux-lynx enthusiast
> and am interested in lynx development.But I am being inhibited by the
>lack of timely availability of resource.The net link is one from
>Educational Research Network and is very slow because of the low load
>bearing capacity of INSAT-2A,the satellite which caters our need.I
>request you to send me the source code for lynx for Dos/Linux/Unix
>environments and help me be one of the previleged amateur lynx developers.
>I request you to kindly send me the archive as an attachment to the mail
>which I will be eagerly expecting.

        I am no longer an active Lynx developer (beyond modifications and
enhancements I make in the code I personally use).  The active developers
and Lynx enthusiasts congregate on the address@hidden email list, to
which I am CCing this reply.  You need not be subscribed to post messages
there, and can read replies via:  http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/

        Perhaps someone on that list can help you out with sources
at a site closer to you.

                                Fote