Re: LYNX-DEV what is the difference between "--with-cfg-file" and "--lib

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV what is the difference between "--with-cfg-file" and "--libdir"
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:56:54 -0500 (EST)

> > libdir is only used for the path of lynx.cfg - will take out the
> > cfg-file option on my next patch.
>
> Okay.  I'll test (double check) this Saturday if not before.
fine.  I'll probably have the change in before then.

> > on other programs (right now, Lynx is 4th or 5th on my list, due to the
> > number of other problems/issues with ncurses, vile, xterm & tin).
>
> Hope "bind" is still on your list 8-)
I still have it in mind, but no one's been asking about it recently (I'm
reluctant to add new features at this time since it _has_ been a while since
2.7.1, and don't want to contribute to the delay).  My experience is that
putting out a release changes all of the priorities anyway...

> there will be another update to INSTALLATION coming out in a week or two.
> Starting from today "http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/INSTALLATION.gz"; will
> be in slow flux again.
ok.  will look at that.

--