Re: LYNX-DEV Guide On Lynx Installation

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Guide On Lynx Installation
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 05:40:01 -0500 (EST)

971113 N Thiruchelvam wrote:
> I am having problem installing lynx on my linux system.
> I have downloaded source lynx 2.7.1.  My linux version is HD-3.1.0.
> I am not sure modifying the  userdefs.h  file.

you're going to have to tell us more details!
are you having problems compiling? -- if so, send the compiler output.
is there some section of  userdefs.h  you don't understand?
 -- if so, tell us what it is & what you don't understand.
a new version of Lynx is due out shortly,
so perhaps you should wait till you can use that one.

;