LYNX-DEV "http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/INSTALLATION.gz"

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV "http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/INSTALLATION.gz"
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:48:18 +0900 (JST)

Okay.  I just did some fine tuning to the copy of INSTALLATION
I'm maintaining until the new release comes out.  I consider it
stable at this time.  The only "major" editorial change from
yesterday is the removal of the first paragraph of the Win32
compile section, the content of which Klaus has incorporated
into the CHANGES.new file.

__Henry
;
;