LYNX-DEV How to view an image???

From: HONG ANH VIET NGUYEN
Subject: LYNX-DEV How to view an image???
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:32:16 -0500 (EST)

     I am creating my home page on netscape browser (http). I was
wondering
how to ensure that users of a text browser such as lynx can also "see" all
the pictures from my page?? Do I need to put any tag after IMG command or
what??? And if so, pls tell me clearly how to do it??
 Thanks
Hong Anh Nguyen.
;
;