LYNX-DEV Looking for Java/Javascript Lynx

From: Robert S. Silver
Subject: LYNX-DEV Looking for Java/Javascript Lynx
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:22:03 -0500 (EST)

I heard you were very knowlegable about the text based browser LYNX.
Perhaps you can help me here!!!

Do you know if there is a version of Lynx that supports:
JAVA and /or Javascript??

I heard that Cookies are supported but I would appreciate it if you
could tell me what version supports Java and or Javascript or even the
dreaded VBscript and or ActiveX objects. Non graphical dumb terminal based of
course.

I was under the impression such a version of lynx exists. If so
can you tell me what to get and where to get  it??

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Sincerely,

Rob Silver
;