LYNX-DEV Line and corner characters in lynx boxes

From: Scott Field
Subject: LYNX-DEV Line and corner characters in lynx boxes
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 11:08:34 +1100

Could someone please point me in the right direction as to which files
to look at  to modify the characters lynx uses to draw a selection
"box".

On linux I get asterisks, on NT I get the "line" and "corner"
characters, and on a Wyse 60 connected to my linux box I get a box made
of various characters according to the terminal emulation.

Can I get "line" and "corner" characters on the Wyse so it displays a
nice box?

Best Regards
Scott
;