Re: LYNX-DEV Line and corner characters in lynx boxes

From: Scott Field
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Line and corner characters in lynx boxes
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 08:30:27 +1100

Thanks Al,
I thought that about termcap and terminfo, but I couldn't seem to find
anything useful to my problem, but I'll study it more closely now.
What puzzled me was that even on linux, with any TERM setting, I still
got asterisks. I would have thought lynx would look up termcap and once
it knew what terminal I had, it would draw lines?

Scott