LYNX-DEV Trying to use ctags on lynx source code

From: Kaye Koh
Subject: LYNX-DEV Trying to use ctags on lynx source code
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:57:09 -0800

I am trying to look around lynx source code with vim and ctags.

I notice that a lot of code used macro like NOARGS, ARGS1 ARGS2...

I used "ignore list" option of ctags to make it ignore thes macro and understand
it is function definition.

int functionName ARGS1(int i){...

But I don't know how to handle NOARGS case like this.

int functionName NOARGS { ...

Any thought about this?

Thank
;