[no subject]

From: lcshinya
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:31 +-200

I have understood Lynx to be a DOS based browser that could perhaps be the
solution to my building an intranet working and exchanging DOS type files.  I
would be using Windows 95 as Windows 3.11 will not function with Lynx.  The
progamme I use is a property management system on a network and using Novell
3.12

My question is, will Lynx allow me to work remotely on any one of the
workstations on my intranet?  If not you perhaps have a solution for my
problem.  Your help will be sincerely appreciated

Leon Shinya
;
;