LYNX-DEV Compile Error

From: James Elkinton
Subject: LYNX-DEV Compile Error
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Ack.... 4th down and Goal at the 1 yard line, and Lynx fumbled the ball:

.------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Linking and creating Lynx executable
| gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -I.  -I..  -I..  -I../WWW/Library/Implementation
| -O2  -o lynx  LYClean.o LYShowInfo.o LYEdit.o LYStrings.o  LYMail.o
| HTAlert.o GridText.o LYGetFile.o  LYMain.o LYMainLoop.o LYCurses.o
| LYBookmark.o LYUtils.o LYOptions.o LYReadCFG.o LYSearch.o LYHistory.o
| LYForms.o LYPrint.o LYrcFile.o LYDownload.o LYNews.o LYKeymap.o  HTML.o
| HTFWriter.o HTInit.o DefaultStyle.o LYLocal.o LYUpload.o  LYLeaks.o
| LYexit.o LYJump.o LYList.o LYCgi.o LYTraversal.o LYEditmap.o
| LYCharSets.o LYCharUtils.o LYMap.o LYCookie.o LYExtern.o  LYStyle.o
| LYHash.o UCdomap.o UCAux.o UCAuto.o ../WWW/Library/unix/libwww.a
| -lcurses -lmytinfo
| LYCurses.o: Undefined symbol `_wborder' referenced from text segment
|
| *** Error code 1
|
| Stop.
| *** Error code 1
|
| Stop.
version: ac-95

| James Elkinton                                            ___        |
| (address@hidden)                                    (o o)       |
;
;