LYNX-DEV wishlist item revisited

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV wishlist item revisited
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:12:08 -0500 (EST)

ac95 I noticed adds the  patch to use ^V on text entry fields
to prompt for a link number to go to.
If you're going to add ^V escaping at all to text entry fields,
why not go all the way and have it prompt for a general lynx command
escpecially since it is easy to implement?  Not that one of the reasons
I suggested this feature is so I could type ^V<space> or ^V-
to go to the next or previous page -- and there are the other myriad commnads
also like l,k,h,^A,^E,etc.
I noticed your implementation is different from the one I sent.
That's find, but I think if you only go half way it will only
generate requests for the general case.
I consider this an important feature.  I think a few others on the list do also.

Thanks in advance.
--le
;
;