LYNX-DEV LYNX for DOS 386

From: Howard Miller
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX for DOS 386
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:42:57 +0500

I am a Lynx for DOS user and am blind so use a braille display.  On web
sites where one clicks on a select line to  produce a list of options, I
find that the arrow keys don't move me up or down the options like in the
unix version on my ISP.  Are there plans to fix this?

What about adding ftp and telnet support?  I would like the ability to add
numbers to places where you enter data or for clicking on submit and search
buttons, not just links.

What about adding SSL patch for Lynx for DOS like there is one for unix?
I'd like to be able to perform secure transactions.